Interested in volunteering for the annual Good Food Festival & Conference?
We are currently seeking volunteers between now and March to help us spread the word about the Good Food Festival & Conference. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteering at the Good Food Festival & Conference:
We have volunteer opportunities during all three days of the conference. Our volunteers are instrumental to every aspect of the Good Food Festival & Conference. We can’t do it without you! Our dedicated volunteers help us put on an amazing event that educates + inspires people to make better choices for a Good Food economy. Here is the link to our volunteer sign-up page: http://vols.pt/fowyLb.
- All volunteers get a free Good Food Festival + Conference Volunteer t-shirt.
- Snacks + beverages in the Volunteer Lounge.
- Behind the scenes access – see how it all works + meet the folks who make it happen!
- Free same-day admission to all Festival events (excluding the Localicious Party + some sold-out Saturday workshops)
Before the Good Food Festival:
- Distribute flyers, posters, postcards to local coffee shops, bookstores, etc.
During the Good Food Festival:
- Greeting/Workshop Rooms
- Administration/Behind the Scenes
- Exhibitor Set-up Assistance
- Kids Corner