Interested in volunteering for the 10th Annual Good Food Festival & Conference?
We are currently seeking volunteers to help us table at events between now and March to help spread the word about the Good Food Festival & Conference. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteering at the Good Food Festival & Conference:
Volunteers help out all three days of the event, and are instrumental to every aspect of the Good Food Festival & Conference. Out dedicated volunteers help us put on an amazing event that educates and inspires people to make better choices for a Good Food economy!
- All volunteers get a free Good Food Festival and Conference Volunteer t-shirt.
- Snacks and beverages in the Volunteer Lounge.
- Behind the scenes access – see how it all works and meet the folks who make it happen!
- Free same-day admission to all Festival events (except Localicious Party and some sold-out Saturday workshops)
Help out before the Good Food Festival:
- Distribute flyers, posters, postcards to local coffee shops, bookstores, etc.
Help out during the Good Food Festival:
- Greeting/Workshop Rooms
- Administration/Behind the Scenes
- Exhibitor Set-up Assistance
- Kids Corner