Thanks SO MUCH to all of our wonderful volunteers at the Good Food Festival & Conference 2013!
We couldn’t have done it without you, and we hope to see you again next year! If you’re interested in volunteering for next year’s Festival, check out the info below and send us an email through the Contact Us tab. Thanks again!
Volunteering at the Good Food Festival & Conference:
Volunteers help out all three days of the event, and are instrumental to every aspect of the Good Food Festival & Conference. Out dedicated volunteers help us put on an amazing event that educates and inspires people to make better choices for a Good Food economy!
- All volunteers get a free Good Food Festival and Conference Volunteer t-shirt.
- Snacks and beverages in the Volunteer Lounge.
- Behind the scenes access – see how it all works and meet the folks who make it happen!
- Free same-day admission to all Festival events (except Localicious Party and some sold-out Saturday workshops)
Help out before the Good Food Festival:
- Distribute flyers, posters, postcards to local coffee shops, bookstores, etc.
Help out during the Good Food Festival:
- Greeting/Workshop Rooms
- Administration/Behind the Scenes
- Exhibitor Set-up Assistance
- Kids Corner